I'm your kid! You should know by now my silly quirks... If I can't get what I want, I throw a fit and get all pissy! Can't you tell from looking at me?! I mean, a peanut could pick up on how foul my mood was... Why couldn't you?!
And her...Oh GOD! I can't believe someone even likes a big fat ogre like her! She's like a walking skunk who got its face punched in by a hobo... -.- The world is coming to an end... I know I shouldn't be like this, but holding it in for a long time takes a toll on you...
I'm sick, constipated and tired of all this hypocrisy! Can't we just be honest with each other without worrying what otehr people think? I mean, if all of us could just take criticism in stride, wouldn't this world be a better place for everyone... but, since nothing is perfect, you could still take a swing at any idiot that disses you too much... XD
And in less than a week... EXAMS...
DAMN IT!
And her...Oh GOD! I can't believe someone even likes a big fat ogre like her! She's like a walking skunk who got its face punched in by a hobo... -.- The world is coming to an end... I know I shouldn't be like this, but holding it in for a long time takes a toll on you...
I'm sick, constipated and tired of all this hypocrisy! Can't we just be honest with each other without worrying what otehr people think? I mean, if all of us could just take criticism in stride, wouldn't this world be a better place for everyone... but, since nothing is perfect, you could still take a swing at any idiot that disses you too much... XD
And in less than a week... EXAMS...
DAMN IT!

Post a Comment