Yea that's what I am... A pathetic excuse for a girl... A pathetic excuse for a teenager... A pathetic excuse for a human being...
I'm a coward I know... I'm afraid of change.. I'm stubborn when it comes to accepting the ways of life, like puberty for example...
All these years I've been trying to hide my hormones... I still am... In a way... I have a crush on this guy... But I don't have the guts to tell him how I feel... Probably because there's a girl that's always talking to him who looks like she could be a model...
She's pretty, smart and talented... Everything that I am not... He will definitely like her... In fact, I'm sure he does... Why would he even look at me? An insignificant speck in his life... He just sees me in tuition... It's not like we talk... I'm used as something of a confidence booster...
With my looks, girls take one look at me and their self confidence boots up 2-3 levels... Yeah I'm one of those girls... The girls that people call cute because there's no other word nice enough that can be used to describe how out of place we are... I'm not cute, pretty, smart, tall... I'm nothing... I'm just there... The unimportant person you go to complain that your fat... The person you go to complain about your oh so perfect boyfriends... The person you go to ask whether your pretty...
It sucks... I'm wasting the best years of my teenage life doing nothing but suck up to all the perfect people around me... Everyone seems so perfect... Though I act like I don't want to be one of them, like I don't want to be part of that circle... There's nothing more that I could wish for...
I wish to be tall... skinny... smart... talented... I want to be able to look myself in the mirror and not hate what I see...
How can you, who weigh nothing complain about non-existent bulges in your tummy?! To me?! Look for someone else for a confidence boost! It's so unfair... I hate it... I want to tell you off, but... I'm a coward... Like hell I can...
I hate this....
I'm a coward I know... I'm afraid of change.. I'm stubborn when it comes to accepting the ways of life, like puberty for example...
All these years I've been trying to hide my hormones... I still am... In a way... I have a crush on this guy... But I don't have the guts to tell him how I feel... Probably because there's a girl that's always talking to him who looks like she could be a model...
She's pretty, smart and talented... Everything that I am not... He will definitely like her... In fact, I'm sure he does... Why would he even look at me? An insignificant speck in his life... He just sees me in tuition... It's not like we talk... I'm used as something of a confidence booster...
With my looks, girls take one look at me and their self confidence boots up 2-3 levels... Yeah I'm one of those girls... The girls that people call cute because there's no other word nice enough that can be used to describe how out of place we are... I'm not cute, pretty, smart, tall... I'm nothing... I'm just there... The unimportant person you go to complain that your fat... The person you go to complain about your oh so perfect boyfriends... The person you go to ask whether your pretty...
It sucks... I'm wasting the best years of my teenage life doing nothing but suck up to all the perfect people around me... Everyone seems so perfect... Though I act like I don't want to be one of them, like I don't want to be part of that circle... There's nothing more that I could wish for...
I wish to be tall... skinny... smart... talented... I want to be able to look myself in the mirror and not hate what I see...
How can you, who weigh nothing complain about non-existent bulges in your tummy?! To me?! Look for someone else for a confidence boost! It's so unfair... I hate it... I want to tell you off, but... I'm a coward... Like hell I can...
I hate this....

Post a Comment