If you don't want to give me support just say so la! You should give support when it is wanted and not just shove your excuses into that persons face! I was waiting the whole morning! The least you could've done was say something encouraging rather than something very dissapointing! I want to smack you silly!
Don't you know how hard it is for me just to talk to you without almost blowing my top off everytime... DON'T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!
Stupid... Telling me in my face what my weaknesses are and yet not even lending me a hand to work on those weaknesses.... When I want to open up you just end up saying something altogether wrong and getting me all pissed!
I CAN'T WAIT TO LEAVE THIS HOUSE!
Don't you know how hard it is for me just to talk to you without almost blowing my top off everytime... DON'T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!
Stupid... Telling me in my face what my weaknesses are and yet not even lending me a hand to work on those weaknesses.... When I want to open up you just end up saying something altogether wrong and getting me all pissed!
I CAN'T WAIT TO LEAVE THIS HOUSE!

Post a Comment