I've always envied those with so much drama in their lives.... And this year I decided- by a stroke of coincidence and wringly timed cheekiness, I managed to catapult myself into this drama... How? By creating adrama of my own?
Decieving those closest to me or rather farthest from me was amusing and very... weird... XD But the lie I made up managed to get me into their clique and I was accepted as one of them... Included in their conversations as long as I provided the fake juicy details of my adventures...
Without realising it, I managed to make him into the perfect guy... Too perfect in fact... I incorporated thier ideals into him along with some of mine as well... But the truth is... He's just a fictional character... Just like the characters in my stories... Non-existent and meaningless...
Over the months... It has gotten monotonous trying to maintain this persona...Trying to remember the random details that I made up.... Stupid... maybe I should just end it... And leave it at that...
During the course of these few months, together with the 'it' clique... I found that it's members immersed themselves into made up dramas and meaningless stresses about small things... I found it childish and annoying... the most was from the clique queen herself... Blowing things out of proportion as if it were going to be the end of the world...
"Am I a whore?"
I bit my lip and held back my real answer, replacing it with a well rehearsed one... "Of course not..." When in fact I wanted to so much to tell her in her face what I thought about her and her situation... It was her fault as much as his... She likes to make herself look so pitiful when in fact, she can make herself seem so strong, confident and powerful in just a snap of a finger...
Faker... Liar... Bitch... Go to hell... I don't wanna have anything to do with you anymore than I have to... when you walk past me down the hall, I would appreciate it if you don't talk to me...
That goes for your posse as well... I'm not interested in talking to your photocopies... I don't need you in my life...
Decieving those closest to me or rather farthest from me was amusing and very... weird... XD But the lie I made up managed to get me into their clique and I was accepted as one of them... Included in their conversations as long as I provided the fake juicy details of my adventures...
Without realising it, I managed to make him into the perfect guy... Too perfect in fact... I incorporated thier ideals into him along with some of mine as well... But the truth is... He's just a fictional character... Just like the characters in my stories... Non-existent and meaningless...
Over the months... It has gotten monotonous trying to maintain this persona...Trying to remember the random details that I made up.... Stupid... maybe I should just end it... And leave it at that...
During the course of these few months, together with the 'it' clique... I found that it's members immersed themselves into made up dramas and meaningless stresses about small things... I found it childish and annoying... the most was from the clique queen herself... Blowing things out of proportion as if it were going to be the end of the world...
"Am I a whore?"
I bit my lip and held back my real answer, replacing it with a well rehearsed one... "Of course not..." When in fact I wanted to so much to tell her in her face what I thought about her and her situation... It was her fault as much as his... She likes to make herself look so pitiful when in fact, she can make herself seem so strong, confident and powerful in just a snap of a finger...
Faker... Liar... Bitch... Go to hell... I don't wanna have anything to do with you anymore than I have to... when you walk past me down the hall, I would appreciate it if you don't talk to me...
That goes for your posse as well... I'm not interested in talking to your photocopies... I don't need you in my life...

Post a Comment