I don't get people who love listening to sad slow ballads that just make you feel like you wanna cry. Imean if you're already in a bad mood why listen to something that would probably make your mood worse than it already is?! Its lunacy!
I enjoy listening to fast, upbeat music. Something that can make my body move together with the beat of the base. Like those club music... But when I'm angry, I blast my ears with my fave rock music that really gets my blood going and always manages to lift my mood...
Ballads, I think can never fit into my life... You know how every situation would have its own theme song? My life would be full of dance music and rock music but no ballads... There are only 3 ballads that I consider worth listening too. Even those I can't seem to find a place for in my life...
But I'm not saying that ballads aren't good, its just that I'm not that into them thats all... ^^ I have mnay friends who are ballad lovers and I have to admit some of them sound cool... But still not cool enough for me to put it into my MP3...
I enjoy listening to fast, upbeat music. Something that can make my body move together with the beat of the base. Like those club music... But when I'm angry, I blast my ears with my fave rock music that really gets my blood going and always manages to lift my mood...
Ballads, I think can never fit into my life... You know how every situation would have its own theme song? My life would be full of dance music and rock music but no ballads... There are only 3 ballads that I consider worth listening too. Even those I can't seem to find a place for in my life...
But I'm not saying that ballads aren't good, its just that I'm not that into them thats all... ^^ I have mnay friends who are ballad lovers and I have to admit some of them sound cool... But still not cool enough for me to put it into my MP3...

Post a Comment